Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

‘I’m Sure You Know It’s Not True’ – RMD Denies Reports On N50m Scam


richard mofe damijo rmd ‘I’m Sure You Know It’s Not True’ – RMD Denies Reports On N50m Scam

Nollywood actor and Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in the Delta State Government, Richard Mofe Damijo (RMD), has seemingly denied the reports that he is wanted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission over an alleged involvement in a N50 million embezzlement scam.
In an article published by Encomium Magazine this week, RMD says he won’t be responding to any allegations for now. ‘I won’t respond to Sahara Reports.
When it’s time, I will. And I’m sure you know it’s not true‘, RMD said.
The 51-year-old actor seems to be unmoved by the whole scam report as he was spotted over the weekend where himself and Toolz hosted Iyanya’s concert on Saturday and the governor of Delta State, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan was in the audience.
ThenetNG

No comments:

Post a Comment