Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

I’m Happy that I’m out from England- Balotelli



Mario Balotelli 0081 600x360 I’m Happy that I’m out from England  Balotelli
AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has revealed that he is no longer playing in England.

The Italian who now plays for AC Milan told CNN that he was treated unfairly when he was playing in the Barclays Premier League. ‘Yes [I was unfairly treated] but I’m not here to talk about if I’m unfairly treated. I don’t care. I’m out from England, I’m happy that I’m out from England. That’s it.’
While in England, Balotelli was a constant face on the British tabloids.

‘The stuff that they said in the newspaper that I did in England in the past, a few of those are real. The others are really just the imagination of the journalists. But when you create an icon of a person in that kind of way, after everyone thinks you are like this and if you lie about it, everyone just thinks that it is all true. So maybe that’s why they think I’m crazy and do crazy things? Sometimes I dream to be alone and that nobody would talk to me’ said Mario Balotelli.
The controversial footballer is finally on Twitter @FinallyMario

No comments:

Post a Comment